

Bad Blogger!
Wow! I hadn't blogged in so long that I forgot not only my password but also forgot my username. Luckily, Google has a great help page that got me back on track.
A lot has happened since I last blogged. Henry and Ruby are now 8 months old. They each have two teeth and Henry is mobile (a combination of scooting, rolling, and twisting around - not really crawling yet but SO close). Ruby made some great progress today by surprising us by getting up on her hands and knees really for the first full effort time and then just taking a very definite crawl-step forward!
I am training for an August triathlon - eek! It's great motivation however.
I have a couple of videos to upload but can't seem to get them on here tonight... stay tuned and enjoy these pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment