
Hi All!
I've decided to start blogging again. I'm using this new address since I believe this one is a bit simpler (I hope!) and one of my mottoes this year is "keep it simple!" Who has time for anything else?
Here is my little disclaimer - I want to do this to keep everyone updated on our lives without sending out too many emails, boring those who are not interested and/or inadvertently leaving out those who are. I do not claim that the posts will be interesting or entertaining although I hope that some or most will be. They are simply a reflection of our lives for our friends and family who are far away and don't have regular daily adventures with our family.
Today will prove to be a new adventure for me as it is the first day that I will be with Henry and Ruby alone overnight. That means getting them both fed and to bed at a reasonable time and doing all of the evening wake ups (please sleep through the night) by myself. Wish me luck!
I've decided to start blogging again. I'm using this new address since I believe this one is a bit simpler (I hope!) and one of my mottoes this year is "keep it simple!" Who has time for anything else?
Here is my little disclaimer - I want to do this to keep everyone updated on our lives without sending out too many emails, boring those who are not interested and/or inadvertently leaving out those who are. I do not claim that the posts will be interesting or entertaining although I hope that some or most will be. They are simply a reflection of our lives for our friends and family who are far away and don't have regular daily adventures with our family.
Today will prove to be a new adventure for me as it is the first day that I will be with Henry and Ruby alone overnight. That means getting them both fed and to bed at a reasonable time and doing all of the evening wake ups (please sleep through the night) by myself. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment